1. The only original work of art which I own is a cow - a life size cow.
The artist is Woody Jackson, especially well known in Vermont. You may recognize the cow from the logo of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
2. Taking an old typewrite apart is not that easy. Just ask my husband.
3. I splurged on a Lensbaby special effects lens. Don't ask me why. I have not yet mastered the manual controls on my camera but I just couldn't resist. Here's the first picture I took.
4. I found this old enamel pan at the thrift store for $1.00. I immediately knew I needed it to use as a photo prop.
5. My girlfriend was going to get rid of this planter. Whoa, not so fast girlfriend. I'll take it. Now she thinks it looks pretty good. So we are "sharing custody". I'll use it for awhile and then send it back to her.
For more randomness visit Nancy's Random 5 Friday.