My husband's office is in an interesting part of the city. While waiting for him one day I wandered around the neighborhood and found a postcard on the street. It reminded me of the trips I had taken in the past when we would always send postcards back home to family and friends. I have saved a lot of postcards I received long ago.
I can't remember the last time I sent or received a postcard. Now if you want to know where your friends are visiting just check their Facebook page or Instagram. You'll get a very detailed description of their trips. No need to check your mailbox.
The postcard I found on the street won't be mailed and will be here for a long time.
Sharing this week's find with Kim and friends at Friday Finds.
Just a few Random Thoughts:
1. The days are so short now, the light has shifted so much and the path is deserted.
2. I must confess I am not one who engages in many outdoor adventures in the backwoods. You can take the girl out of the city but don't expect her to hike a mountain. The closest I come to outdoor adventures is my annual visit to L.L. Bean where I can hunt down any bargain.
3. The Bean boot is celebrating its 90th birthday.
4. Speaking of bargain hunting............I found this downtown on Main Street.
5. Also downtown was this sign sitting right in the middle of the street. I need more clarification though. What does it mean.....no drinking anywhere or just in this spot..........at any time.......... forever??? I don't even see a liquor store or bar nearby. I guess it's BYOB.
Usually I link up with Nancy for Random 5 Friday. This week is a little tricky due to some problems she's been having with her link up but you can still do it.
It looks like a beautiful sunny day today. I think I'll take the camera on a little outing today.