The hardest thing to find is time. There's never enough of it and my To Do list exceeds the amount of time I have .
Sometimes you get lucky though and find time at the flea market. I found a pile of time and it was quite a bargain.
Now that I have all this time on my hands I've got to do something with it. Put it on my To Do list.
1. Speaking of time, I spent two hours in the bookstore this weeks just browsing and reading magazines. It was time well spent.
2. I bought a "how-to" book on photography especially for Nikon cameras and it has been very useful to me. I've spent a lot of time studying it.
3. There are a few routes I travel regularly during the week and I just focus on getting to my destination as quickly as possible. This week I took time to stop and smell the roses. I chose a road I had never been on before and found it to be rather scenic and rural. It was so much nicer than the gas stations and auto dealers I normally pass by.
4. I bought pumpkins this week.
5. I've spent a lot of time thinking about a new camera. I took a course and the instructor said it's not the camera but what you do with the camera. That may be so but I still think I need a new camera.
I'll be sharing my thoughts and finds with Nancy at Random 5 Friday and Kim at Friday Finds.