1. I stopped at TJ Maxx to get a new pair of sunglasses and also found a couple accessories that just said summer. Orange isn't a color I would normally choose but these sandals were shiny like patent leather and I do like shiny things.
2. Oh, those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer........... love to relax in the shade of the garden with a good book and a cold drink.
3. On a whim today I decided to get a haircut - the shortest haircut I've had in over 10 years. I intended to just get a trim but I guess I had that summer feeling. They say change is good. I hope I still feel that way tomorrow.
4. One of the best things about summer is the selection of fruits and vegetables. There were some sweet looking strawberries at the farm stand today.
5. Things slow down in the summer so there's plenty of time to stop and smell the roses.
Each fairy breath of summer
as it blows with loveliness,
inspires the blushing rose.