1. Hardly a week goes by that I don't find some " treasure". These little molds are my latest flea market discovery. I don't know what the B molds are for. Any ideas?
2. I usually don't know what I am going to do with my finds when I get home but these little molds came in handy for holding all my bits and pieces.
3. At the end of the day some vendors at the flea market don't want to lug the heavy things home. I was able to score an old typewriter for $5.00. Since I already had two typewriters at home and no room for a third , it was time to cut off the keys. Not an easy job.
4. Years of accumulating things have now brought me to the point of limiting my purchases to small items. There's just no more room.
5. There's a sense of euphoria when you find something for 50 cents. That's what this pocket watch cost. Of course it doesn't work and there's a crack - but that's the charm of the piece.
Joining Nancy for Random 5 Friday and Kim Klassen for Friday Finds.