Thursday, February 14, 2013

Going Beyond

Instead of sitting by the fire and enjoying a glass of wine, why not chill it (and yourself) by taking it outdoors and sip it in the moonlight?


Well I really didn't sit outside in a snowbank but this week's challenge in Kim Klassen's Beyond Beyond class is to bring the inside outdoors.  Usually we bring the outdoors inside but Kim is mixing it up this week.

It was a little warmer today and the snow is starting to melt.  I took my jar of seashells outside to try another shot.



4 comments:

  1. Neat ideas. I wonder how long a bucket of snow would take to melt before it no longer chilled the wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely I love the seashells in the snow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both ideas are great! I like the contrast of the two shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both, wonderful images. Sometimes I wish I lived where there was snow!

    ReplyDelete