Day 11 of 365
It wasn't mine exclusively but the family's. You carefully chose your subject - film and processing were expensive. You had to wait forever to get the film processed. I remember the first photo I took was of my girlfriend Deanna showing off her new dress. How times have changed.
1. I swore I would not play Candy Crush but I weakened this week and now I am hooked. I don't pay to play so I have been stuck for days at level 23 and may never get out.
2. Speaking of wasting time I will share another dirty little secret. I watch Days of Our Lives and have watched it since the beginning. It is disturbing that I have aged a lot faster than the characters on the show.
3. I spent most of the week dealing with technology problems - software, hardware, and email issues. Even my TV went nuts this week and would not shut off.
4. We started the week buried in snow and ice but after several days of 45 degree temps it has all melted except for the clumps of dirty brown snow the plows had created. Plenty of room now for the next batch that will surly arrive before winter's end.
5. Did you know it costs the U.S. Mint two cents to make a penny and ten cents to make a nickel? that just doesn't make
The best thing about Fridays is Friday Finds and Random 5 Friday. Check them out.