1. The colors of fall are so warm and vibrant. It's the trees' turn to shine as the beauty shifts to them from the flower beds.
2. On Tuesday it was rather chilly and I wore a sweater all day in the house. By evening I had to turn the thermostat up a bit. On Thursday the temperature was inching up to 80 degrees and I headed to the beach for a "bonus" day.
3. Everywhere you look there's a pumpkin.
4. It's hard to resist kicking your feet in a pile of leaves.
5. I can't imagine having a steady diet of hay all winter. I won't even eat shredded wheat cereal.
Come along and share your thoughts at Random 5 Friday.