Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hey Cupcake

If you make a cupcake the people will come.  Or....you can bring it to the people.........in a 1963 vintage style trailer.

                      “What can I say? I've never met a cupcake I didn't want to get to know better.”  
                                                          Jasinda Wilder,  Big Girls Do It Better



Love Cupcakes has become a colorful,  high profile fixture in Portland Maine.  Portland has over 600 restaurants but only one cupcake trailer.


The cupcakes are made with all natural ingredients and contain no egg or dairy product.  In the hands of a less skilled baker there would be a tendency to be dense and chewy but these are moist and rich.

In the photography class I am currently taking we are studying contrast on photographs so to work on this assignment I had  to get two cupcakes.  What makes better contrast than chocolate and vanilla? My poor husband had to eat the vanilla one.


Joining Tuesday Muse


Our World Tuesday

11 comments:

  1. Oh quit teasing me...I can't stand all this yumminess. Cupcakes are very favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed about the ingredients... they look so gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Next time hubby and i come home to Maine to visit, we will have to get cupcakes! (I would have eaten the chocolate too). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big cupcake person but those look pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forget the cupcakes...I LOVE that little Scamp camper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have been happy with one or the other.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful photos of cupcakes! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious looking! Nice captures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful little trailer...it's perfect for a cupcake vendor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the trailer....And I love the cupcakes! Maybe I should fly over to try one or two or more..?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! I love your photo topic. Now I'm hungry.....

    ReplyDelete