Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Texture Tuesday

It's Minus 43 today .  No, not the temperature, although it's been pretty cold this past week.  It's Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday Minus 43 edition.



I'm stuck at home today waiting for a repairman so it was a good time to play with the camera and all those extra little effects in PSE.  When I found one I liked I then applied the  -43 texture.

To see what others did with this texture visit Texture Tuesday.  Kim has also posted a texture tutorial today.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful shot! I'll checkout your link, thank you for sharing...enjoy your day! (Sorry if this is a duplicate comment, my laptop sneezed - of course it wasn't me - and everything went bonkers here.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo is perfect with -43, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a clock face behind the cotton thread!? COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So antique-looking! Is that a scale or a clock? Lovely vintage photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image, I really like the aged look the texture has added to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the subject matter and the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Staphanie. I snooped around your blog a little bit, and I like so much what I see there that I have become your newest follower. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie, your photo has such a beautiful composition. Love how you processed it.

    ReplyDelete