Sunday, December 23, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

"Twas two nights before Christmas and all through the house, I scurried to find my Scavenger Hunt photos.

JOY  is what these little dolls will bring to some little girls.



Silver  


Guilty Pleasure



Tangled  (two weeks ago I would have shown the pile of Christmas lights I spent an hour untangling).  This week we have to settle for this old metal wrapped around a  pole.


Angel


So Merry Christmas to all and I look forward to getting together again in the New Year.


Scavenger Hunt Sunday

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful "silver" shot.
    And what a pretty little angel.
    Great set this week.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the silver shot is so lovely! Your angel is a sweet as can be. Happy holidays to you and yours. Soak it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I adore your angel! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silver is a beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! Love the guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cute little angel is a bit askew-knocks just a touch of her perfectly angelic personality. I like that. The POV on your silver shot is great and perfect for the square crop. Happy holiday Stephanie. I'm counting on you to get in touch with me soon in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post, I really love your angel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super shots for scavenger hunt Sunday! Have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! Love your silver. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete